Powered by Blogger.

The Dying Writes

By: tashaness

I write for the people who are misunderstood
I write for the people who don’t have enough food
I write for the people who are stuck in the past
I write for the people whose happiness doesn’t last

I write for the people with pains in their hearts
I write for the people who don’t have enough smarts
I write for the people who are constantly oppressed
I write for the people who are sad and depressed

I write for the father whose family he can’t lead
I write for the mother whose children she can’t feed
I write for the children who can’t go to school
I write for the family whose brother is a fool

I write for the little girl with a serious illness
I write for the old lady longing for a loving caress
I write for the little boy who can’t play in the rain
I write for the old man frustrated with his cane

I write for the blind who desperately wants to see
I write for the deaf who can’t hear you and me
I write for the mute who’s pining for a good scream
Write for people who can’t realize their ultimate dream

I write for the poet who can’t produce a single rhyme
I write for the single people well past their prime
I write for the beggar who doesn’t have a single dime
I write for myself because I’m running out of time…



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP