Powered by Blogger.

Under my Wings

By John Martin F. Musones

I have been sent from heaven to guide you
Shed by the star’s light, I remained smiling
He who’s born in the manger out of town
Cloaked the dark sky with greatest singing

The cold breeze entered the open window
In their posture, the toy soldiers stood
Each little leg shudder cold in furrow
Out of the box they lined with utmost mood

A pyramid of boxes piled beneath
Completely covering the tree’s big roots
What a joy to be casted by a sheath
Of laughter and clanging of children’s boots

At the end of this festive season
They turn the radiance off my only sight
Again, I will go back to our prison
And fold my wings to hide my inner flight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP